Friday, July 31, 2009

Chevrolet Cruze - Spy Pictures

Chevrolet’s next big launch, the Cruze was caught testing by CarWale’s Editorial Team. The Cruze will replace the currently selling Chevrolet Optra.

The Cruze has been launched in the European market and is yet to make its debut in the Indian and the American market. Chevrolet is gearing up for its Cruze launch. The company is buying back its old Opel models to end the stock of its Optra. The Cruze is expected to hit the Indian roads in August-September.

1 comment:

  1. This is a sweet Sedan. I am sure that it will have the smoothest engine, the lightest steering and the most comfortable suspension. I can give such a review for Cruze because I have driven around in a Chevrolet Optra and I found it smoother than many of the sedans around.

    I own the Monster SUV Mahindra Scorpio, the new Mighty Muscular Scoprio. I just read about its new Micro Hybrid Technology. Now I know that this Micro Hybrid Technology can give me a mileage improvement of 1 km per litre. This is quite substantial for a SUV like Scorpio. So the technology actually works.
    http://www.mahindrascorpio.com/scorpio_refresh/Admin/tmpupload/Micro%20Hybrid.pdf

    ReplyDelete