Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chevrolet Camaro

Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet Camaro
Most people judge their cars by how they drive, their level of comfort, practicality and how they stand up to years of use. Someday, it might be like that for owners of the new Chevrolet Camaro.

Now, however, the car is too rare, too anticipated and too flamboyant, especially when painted bright yellow. As a result, much of the driving experience is supplied by many enthusiastic onlookers.

For me, it started with the first fill up. I was just outside Boston when I stopped at a busy, bargain-priced filling station where everyone had to prepay. Everyone, that is, except me.

As BMW, Cadillac and Camry drivers rolled up to the window to pay, I was stopped by the attendant who announced over the loudspeaker, "Go ahead and pump. Pay me after. You have a beautiful car."

After I filled up and then paid, the attendant wanted all the details about my bright yellow Camaro: How much? Which engine? What is it like to drive? The questions came faster than the credit card receipt.

The car also impressed the young woman who took my money at the Mass Pike toll plaza in Sturbridge. "I saw you coming and hoped you would pick this lane," she said. "That's a really nice car."

Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet Camaro
Chevrolet Camaro

Chevrolet Camaro

Chevrolet Camaro

1 comment:

  1. I am crazy behind Chevrolet cars. Chevrolet Camaro seems to be a nice model. 2010 Camaro is a perfect car with stunning design. The exterior and interiors, both are good, very fashionable. The features are very satisfying, tech lovers will enjoy the additional features. The car is designed in such a beautiful way that it provides lot of comfort. It has all basic safety features. For more details refer New Chevrolet Camaro

    ReplyDelete